1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Limewire For Psp

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by MetalGeat, Jun 18, 2007.

1. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

Wouldn't it be cool if they made some special type of limewire for the psp, or some other file sharing program. It seems if they coded it in a compatible language the psp could recognize, it oculd work. Maybe on a custom firmware or something?

2. shadow270

shadow270 Guest

i dont see any point in having limewire on my psp..i have it on comp.

3. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

Dude,it would be great to have a p2p program on a psp!

4. dubora999

dubora999 Member

Ya that would be kewl... you never know they just might if people ask for it enough. Like if you had wireless internet in your house and someone is on your computer and you want to download a song to listen to (i hook my PSP to my sound system in my room to listen to music). it be kewl if you download it and then right in to your music folder, or if you are on the road and you find a place where you get wireless internet or at a friends or even if your computer not workin at the time, download a song and your done... it be fuckin sweet cuz there alot of places around where i live that dont have a lock on there Wireless internet.... good idea man

Last edited: Jun 18, 2007
  5. tylerscoo

tylerscoo Regular member

sure if you want 3-4 kb per second...

6. snypeshot

snypeshot Member

unless they make a limewire PRO for psp then you'll be able to hit about 5kb!

7. haasmon92

haasmon92 Regular member

i remember seeing somethin like that. limefiorpsp or somethin. i dunno the site but its on google. google" limewire for psp " and u'll find it. lolz 4 kbps. it would take like 20 min to download a song!

8. yeeboon

yeeboon Member

haha,guys! i dl songs from lw at 90-100+ kbps. i'm using free n not pro. mayb u guys nid to update to a newer vEr.?

9. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

Dude on a high speed connection and a fairly large memory card, it would be cool!