1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Links Crossbow Training Update??

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by lagernut, Dec 27, 2007.

1. lagernut

lagernut Member

i have a pal wii with wiikey installed and have updated it using SMG but i have just downloaded links crossbow training usa and its wanting to update my wii?? shall i let it update as it says on the screen now " if your wii console has an unauthorized technical modification, this upgrade could cause inoperability of your console". does anyone know if this update is ok with wiikey?? many thanks

2. wiichess

wiichess Regular member

That's bull. Go right ahead and have fun playing your games. That message is to scare people with modchips. It is 100% safe to update.

3. lagernut

lagernut Member

ok will try it soon. if anyuthing bad happens or anything happens at all i will back to let u know the results. cheers mate

4. lagernut

lagernut Member

did the update and the game came up but then didnt work as just got a black screen when clicked on start the same happened with trauma centre usa game aswell.

5. wiichess

wiichess Regular member

Was Link Crossbow Training a NTSC or Pal?

6. lagernut

lagernut Member

it didnt say on the download so i will assume it was probably ntsc as trauma centre was ntsc and it was same problem.

7. wiichess

wiichess Regular member

If you update from an out of region game you need to have the latest firmware + wiiblocker. What firmware did you have?

8. lagernut

lagernut Member

in settings it says ver 3.0E but i have updated it with SMG and the 1.9g update to make SMG work. is ther other updates i need and what is wiiblocker??
    cheers

9. wiichess

wiichess Regular member

If you update from an out of region game you can get bricked. When you updated Links Crossbow Training you should have use wiiblocker. Go to the wii setting and try to update to 3.1 that should help.