1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lion king 1.5

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by key44, Mar 1, 2004.

1. key44

key44 Guest

i tried to copy lion king 1.5 using dvd shrink and cannot get audio on the movie, the audio is on all the previews and bonus material, but not the movie, i have tried all 4 movie files, and several aus=dio options, any suggestions???

2. smokedawg

smokedawg Member

Had a backup w/ same problem.. BUT it will play fine on one of my standalone players and in my PS2, on the other I player I have I get the movie without the audio.

3. Bob2004

Bob2004 Member

lion king 1.5 is got some kind of copy protection (in the form of some strange udf file system format ?) dvdrip rips chapter 40 (or 41) without audio...

Anyone know if this is a new cp scheme ?

4. dumbguy

dumbguy Member

I was having the same problem and found the solution over on dvdrhelp. I use DVD2OneX on MacOS X. I ended up compressing track #40 and leaving out the DTS audio track. Originally, I was trying to get both the 6ch AC3 audio and the DTS, but that seems to create problems (no audio). Uncheck DTS and try again. Should work.

5. Mahogany

Mahogany Guest

I copied it using dvd xcopy xpress and had no problem and made my backup with dvd decrypter movie came out fine. dl dvdregion free it cracks all codes

6. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

I used DVDDecrypter>DVDShrink>burn w/ Nero. No problems at all. You must have accidentially unchecked the audio you wanted.

7. smokedawg

smokedawg Member

No Car.Mike that wasn't the case. As I stated it previously it will play with audio on some players but not others, and as other pointed out it was due to a cp in chp 40.