1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lip Sync not matching from WMP11 media server to PS3?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by GeeSlimmy, Jun 30, 2007.

1. GeeSlimmy

GeeSlimmy Member

I notice that when I watch mpg's from my pc that are shared from my media server the voices are not matching with mouth movements? If I touch the buttons left and right on my PS3 controller the voices get faster going right.. although, the voices match the first few minutes then the voices will come after the mouth movements after the first few minutes of watching any mpg.? I'm watching everything from my Sceptre 37" HDTV. Just curious if anyone else is having this issue or knows of some work around?

thx,

G

2. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

from what ive read tversity is the best its free try that it has good transcoding if ur computer can handle it

3. GeeSlimmy

GeeSlimmy Member

I have TVersity 0.9.10.3 installed but it's not working! I just keep getting media server cannot be found on my PS3. I went to my firewall and made sure that TVersity was check mark selected under exceptions. It seems as though some codecs need to be installed or uninstalled. I'm not sure? Anyhow, is there any work around for WMP11 for transcoding?