1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

List of Dual layer games and regular PS2 games.

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Wanabgeek, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Wanabgeek

Wanabgeek Member

Hi you guys nice job you guys have done to this site. I am new to this modding thing. THis is my first post here also so please bare with me. Sorry if this is a repost. I was wondering what ps2 games are dual layered and which are just regular. Oh while I am at it I was wondering I have a V10 PS2 or V9 not sure and can I play backed up Ps2 games and movies? I am using DVD+R and they are Memorex. I think I will be using the slide card and swap disks. I havent done any of this modding yet. I have though looked at this site for a couple of good hours until I decided to make an account and ask here. Thank you so much for your time.
    *EDIT* Sorry if this is in the wrong area.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2004
  2. hursty

hursty Active member

dual layered dvd are used for sheer size of game,there are not many games that i know of.champions of norath..armoured core are all that i can think of.most ps2 dvd games can fit onto a single 4.7gb disc.swap disc ok for both dvd games and cdr,2 boot discs will be supplied.

3. Wanabgeek

Wanabgeek Member

Hey hursty thanks alot for the reply man!