1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

list of dvd 5 games ?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by hubs, Mar 14, 2004.

1. hubs

hubs Guest

is there a list of games that fit on dvd5 and does cd loader v7 fix work with all games coz i dont get the option menu.cheers for any info

2. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

A list of DVD5 games would be way too long to list here as how most DVD games for the PS2 are DVD5. I'm not sure about your CD Loader question since I use a mod chip, sorry.

3. litemods

litemods Member

I assume your using slide card & swap magic. http://www.swapmagicfix.com is the will let you know games that swap magic has problems with and require loader. I reccommend using DVD-Loader v7all instead of cdloader or cdloaderv7all because of the simple fact that i have found that it works for all systems. I really dislike the swap magic CDv3. I guess thats pretty much all you need to know. The only games that i believe people actually will use the loader for are true crime, 007 (which is an excellent game by the way), Splinter cell, silent hill 3 and possibly mafia. (this is based on what i remember of the list)

4. hubs

hubs Guest

thanks for the info guys glad to here most games fit on 5 and i agree bond is class best since golden eye on the 64 it was my first backup. thanks to this site all went great first time apart from it froze but i got the fix and its sweet.slide card for now untill she has her first birthday.still a bit confused about the fix options but im sure i will get my head round it soon.thanks again