1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Liteon 124B Burned backup not working WHY?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by bigp750, Nov 1, 2011.

1. bigp750

bigp750 Member

I Got my Liteon 124B in flashed it, got some Verbatim MKM-003-00 burned batman with no problems no error's. But when I put the game in to the xbox it goes to a black screen like it is loading then back to the dash board screen?

Most games if you put the disc in the back ground changes to the game.. i dont get no back ground with the disc.. it just say play game

I know my box is modded, it will play older back ups (dead island, Deus Ex)

My current Dash Board is 2.0.13599.0 can that be a issue???

thanks for all the help

Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
  2. funksoulb

funksoulb Regular member

You say your 360 is modded, but is it modded with LT+ 2.0? If it hasn't been modded/updated in the last 3 weeks, then the game isn't working because you don't have the latest firmware installed and that firmware is required in order to play XGD3 backups.

3. bigp750

bigp750 Member

yes I have put in LT +2.0 on the box... guess I could try to download and flash the firmware once again...

Correct me if i'm wrong... since i already have the dvd key I wont have to open it back up i can just erase and flash..

4. bigp750

bigp750 Member

NEVERMIND... i got it to work... once you update your dashboard your dvd drive is no longer a 745 8xx or 9xxx its a 02510C so you need to use 02510C firmware!!!