1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Liteon 5105 can't sync audio when using the DV source

Discussion in 'DVD recorders' started by ecost, Oct 22, 2004.

1. ecost

ecost Member

I can't believe that I can't find any reviews on this recorder that mentions this problem. I have a Canon mini DV camcorder and last night I recorded an hour tape to DVD and later played it to see a huge delay in the audio with the video. Also, when I record from VHS tape to DVD+R, the video goes south after a period of between scene static. Does anybody know of these problems?

2. catfreak

catfreak Active member

... I've never heard of the 5105 model ... are you sure that you didn't mean 5005? ... I have a LVW-5005 and I've copied countless homemade VHS tapes to DVD using it ... On occasion, when copying 'store bought' VHS tapes, I've encountered problems with the copy protection ... The Lite-On will not duplicate these without some kind of help ... There are hacks available for most of the units, for the rest a separate protection buster is required ...

... Let me know for sure what model you have and I'll try to help you further ...

The one, the only, catfreak ... Victor Katz ...