1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little Black Book HELP....................

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by al7601, Jan 11, 2005.

1. al7601

al7601 Member

Let me first say that I am a beginner with computers and copying DVD's. I have however copied many dvd's successfully with DVD shrink and Dvd decrypter. Now I am having a problem with Little Black Book.

Can someone please help. I have the lastest editions of shrink and decryter. I need steps on how to copy in very simple terms and intructions.

Thank You in advance.

2. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

There are quite a few threads on that question. I had to download anydvd to get dvd shrink to do this movie. check the software tab for a free trial of anydvd. Anydvd runs in the background to help pull off the encryption. Dvd shrink cannot do it alone.

Also dvd decrypter's newest update should be able to rip this movie for you.

3. stxpsycho

stxpsycho Guest

Use the new version of DVD Decryptor (3.5.2.0)then compress with Shrink and viola!!!!! Easy as that!

4. al7601

al7601 Member

saugmon, it worked. Thank You very much. Its still making the backup and its running extremly slow but its still working. Slowly but Surely