1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

little black book ripping solution

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by keithmury, Jan 4, 2005.

1. keithmury

keithmury Member

just go and download anydvd and dvdidle pro. install both programs,reboot and just use dvdshrink version 3.2. your welcome!! enjoy!!

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Why would I need DVD Idle Pro?

3. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Or why would I need AnyDVD?

Point is you only need one or the other they both do the same thing.

I would say AnyDVD is better though. It is constantly updated and is one of the only programs that allows you to do Resident Evil 2 with no problems or extra steps.

4. Doom1234

Doom1234 Guest

I was about to pull my hair out of my head till I found this post. Works like a charm. Thanks a bunch keithmury. By the way, is this the new thing dvd companies will be doing to try to avoid backups?? I see bbmayo said you need anydvd to back up Resident Evil 2 as well.

5. mobfather

mobfather Member

Where can I get the download to anydvd? I want to back up little black book.thanks!

6. Veblin

Veblin Active member

Did you try looking at the software tab above.
    DVD Rippers or DVD Tools.

7. mobfather

mobfather Member

I need a "reliable " software to BACK UP ------->little black book.As I'm reading down the forums ..people are having problems with DVD SHRINK and VOBBLANKER!Is there a reliable software out there?

8. Doom1234

Doom1234 Guest

If you just backup the movie part of the dvd like I do, I use DVD2One. Worked great with Little Black Book.

9. wild77

wild77 Guest

DVD Decrypter will work use the PSL file available at the Decrypter site.You don't need to buy more software.Decrypter is one of the best programs out there soon to be updated to deal with these new movies.
    Posted Dec.30,2004 10:06 p.m. by [bold]LIGHTNING UK![/bold]

10. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

11. mobfather

mobfather Member

Doom 1234 ----> did you back up just the movie with the trial version?I believe the full version is $30.00 u.s

12. lahest

lahest Guest

I've been all over the DVD Decrypter web site and can't find any patches. Can someone give the URL to the page where these can be found please?
    Thanks,
    lahest

13. Amy411

Amy411 Guest

Thank you Keith. You are a godsend!!

14. rain_2000

rain_2000 Member

I am trying to back up The Little Black Book with dvd shrink 3.2 and it when it does the analysis it has a problem reading the disk. I can preview the movie but I can't get past the analysis to rip it. Anybody that can help I will appreciate it.

15. bennyboi

bennyboi Member

Some say Anydvd works on Resident evil 2 but I tried my copy and it did not work I had to use VOB program and it worked fine took about 30min to hour for it to do its thing then used shrink and worked fine.
    So I dont think anydvd works as good as everyone thinks for this movie I also tried dvd43 and it it didnt work.
    but thanks to you guys on these post I got it done after a little time
    thanks
    guys

16. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

You have to use the newest version of AnyDVD 4.4.0.0 They just released it to combat these problems

17. mobfather

mobfather Member

Hey bbmayo,
    If buy this program "AnyDVD 4.4.0.0" is it as simple like the dvd x copy platinum?just click and backs it up right away?

18. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

You can use the trial version to see if you like it for 21 days, but it is just a simple program thet runs in the background letting your computer think there is no encryption on the DVD. So you can then use any program to make your DVD. Copy2DVD works very well with it and is super easy to use. You can try both with trial version to see if you like them first.

19. I30T

I30T Member

i have any dvd 4.4.1.1 and dvd43 and idle pro and when i open disc it analyze about 58%then locks up.It won't analyze when i reauthor it.I need some serious help

20. sirenia

sirenia Guest

i used dvd decrypter first then dvd shrink and had no problem burnng little black book, it works just fine although i downloaded the new released dvd decrypter before i tried. ( just released today) great product decrypter, and shrink all you will ever need over 400 backups all done with only these products. With the exception of RE2 which i used vob blacker then shrink and decrypter.