1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little Black Book

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by wolfniggr, Dec 30, 2004.

1. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

I got VobBlanker to work for Resident Evil, but it's not working for Little Black Book. Shrink can't analyze the files VobBlanker made. Any suggestions?

2. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

Never mind, I figured out a way. Bring on the next pain in the ass DVD.

3. TuVan

TuVan Member

don't use DVD shrink to back up your DVDs, use DVD decrypter, it's the best, however it will take a while like about 30mins to 1 hrs to back up ur DVD, depended on how fast ur burner is. and it requires two softwares and big Hard drive. tell me if ur interested in

4. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

I've been using Shrink for a long time, It works great. Tried to use Decrypter twice for RE and Little Black Book and it didn't help me what so ever. Can you set up or burn dual layer disks with Decrypter? I'll stick with Shrink.

5. zippyd

zippyd Active member

There are patches(separate one for each) for Decrypter to be able to rip both movies on the Decrypter forum at the Decrypter website.

Decrypter(the most recent version) can burn dual layer.

6. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

No need for Decrypter, I already backed them up with shrink and nero. I posted this in the shrink forum because I don't like Decrypter. Lets close this thread.

7. blimpe

blimpe Guest

wolfniggr what was the trhead that you posted to so I can rip the little black book?
    Thanks.

8. IAMMETAL

IAMMETAL Guest

The only way you can backup little black book.
    Save This As A Text File In wordpad.
    PSL
    27920-27932
    27933-27945
    27946-27958
    27959-27971
    27972-27984
    27985-44286
    44287-44299
    1834110-1899645
    2371592-2371604
    2371605-2371617
    2371618-2371630
    2371631-2371643
    2371644-2371656
    2371657-2371669
    2371670-2380535
    2380536-2380548
    4169752-4169821
    4169840-4169909
    Put movie in drive. Then Open DVD Decrypter.
    click File. Then Protected sectors list. Then Import
    The text file. If it dont work then you have to do what I did and open wordpad and start at the top with
    PSL Must have no space after just hit enter and start typing numbers like this.
    27920-27932 no space after just hit enter and type the next set of Numbers and do the same till finished then save. Try opening them up again should work.

9. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Just to reply about the guy before said the only way to copy little black book is to copy the text he has. Well I run AnyDVD in the background, and had no problem coyping up little black book with DVDShrink, and there are also threads staing the new version of DVD Dycriptor that came out today will do it now also.

10. IAMMETAL

IAMMETAL Guest

Thanks for giving that update..

11. tigereyes

tigereyes Guest

Could someone please send me information on how to copy Little Black Book. I am new to the forum, and have missed all the threads.
    I have always used DVD Shrink and AnyDvd to copy, but have tried 2 different DVD's of this movie and get the same error from each. You can email me at tigereyes437@charter.net.

12. larrylje

larrylje Active member

download the new version of DVD Decryptor and rip them that way and I have the feeling the spam boters are marching your way tigereyes. Dont post your e-mail!

13. xREBELx

xREBELx Member

I just got it to work by downloading and running AnyDVD, Once this program was running it slipped right through DVD-Shrink and was then burned with Dycripter.

14. tigereyes

tigereyes Guest

Thanks larrylje....I used an email that already get hits with spam, not my regular email. I check it every now and then only, and if I get Little Black Book to work, the spam was worth it.
    I already downloaded the New Decrypter, but a friend borrowed my Movie, so I will know later today if it works.
    xREBELx it didn't work with DvdShrink and AnyDvd, tried it with 2 different dvd's. My copy and my sister's copy. Again, Thanks to everyone for the reply.

15. tigereyes

tigereyes Guest

Thanks to all the support i got Little Black to work perfectly using the new version of DVD Decrypter. I then used DVD Shrink to shrink it to fit on a 4.7GB disk. I did get one error stating Decryptor was inserting dummy sectors in one of the VOB files, but the backup DVD plays perfect, so the dummy sectors I assume was necessary in order to get the movie to decrypt. Thanks again, you guys are great!

16. bw8755

bw8755 Member

here's what i used. i opened vobblanker, got rid of the 4x3 (just wanted 16x9) and processed. opened up with dvd shrink and then burned with nero. very easy. give it a try.

17. nycdude

nycdude Member

Ripping the image to HD is not my problem but trying to shrin k it down with dvdshrink, I keep getting the "out of memory" message and it would not continue. I am using a TDK840G drive with Ritek media.

Any thoughts on why its doing this.

...and I thought RE:Apocalypse was bad. ;)

18. nailedny

nailedny Guest

I am having problems with Little Black book and shrink. I only get to 5% and then a black screen. I have the new decrypter but am not sure how to use it to rip. Also, I downloaded Anydvd, how do you run it in the backround while using shrink? I will try anything but please be specific.
    Thanks

19. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Download AnyDVD and install it on your computer. Then restart your computer. You should get a window poping up saying you only have 21 days left to use this product wait till the button I think it says try AnyDVD apears in that window, Then when you click on that AnyDVD will be loaded you will see a redfox in the bottem right hand corner of your task bar near your clock. When you see that, then open up DVDShrink and encode the movie. Thats it.

20. bobdef

bobdef Member

Can anyone tell me the original filedates (they are all the same) on Little Black Book?