1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little help here if possible.!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by thevicar, Apr 19, 2005.

1. thevicar

thevicar Member

Been coming here for a few months now and have learned a great deal but i am still left with one question unanswered at the moment,

I have tryed to search for the answer but without any luck probably due to me not really knowing how to type a full sentance into such a tiny tiny search bar!

Was simply wondering if now i have my games on my hd can i get them back onto my pc as images and then put onto dvd (only ask but i just lost my origianl copy of the punisher to a tarmac drive and scratched the duck out of it).

The the disk is not playable and i could do with the space on my hd for other games.

Thanks for the help in advance if you decide to help me that is.

Cheers
    The Vicar (Just popped my afterdawn cherry wiv this post)

2. jpp01uk

jpp01uk Regular member

Yeah you can do it but you will need a way of connecting your HDD to your pc, both through an IDE connection and with an external power supply for the HDD.

The best way of doing that is with a HDD enclosure, cost you less that $20 and you can get them off ebay!

Once their if your running XP it should detect the new drive and you will be able to see it, and have full access to whatever is on the drive. Making the image im not sure about because I dont know what files you have put on the HDD

3. Cue

Cue Member

i think u need some program 4 the HD to be visible though. sumthing like WinHHit or PS2Handiness (not really sure what its called!!). iam guessing they have sum sort of conversion tool to convert to iso or sumthing. not really sure about this stuff iam planning to chip my ps2 and get HD so i jus read a few things.

4. Cue

Cue Member

WinHIIP or PS2Handiness, :)

5. AtariBorn

AtariBorn Regular member

I have the HDLDump GUI 1.7 version, and it has an option of dumping the ISO on my PC from the PS2 over LAN, I haven't tried it, but I'm sure it would be very slow if it does.

Give it a try