1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

live screwed things up

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by vaporub, Mar 13, 2005.

1. vaporub

vaporub Member

Hi,

Everything was going honky dory for me. I installed the xecuter 2.6ce chip, flashed with BIOS, installed evo-x dashboard and was playing my back-ups. Great!

Then like a complete nerd, I (while playing Burnout3) told the game to install xbox live. Now it appears to have modified the way the box boots, instead of booting to evo-x, it now boots to the standard MS dash, with live added as an extra option.

To make matters worse, the box will no longer recognise my evo-x CD, instead it loads MS dash and says 'your xbox cannot recognise this disc..'.

I know the chip is workin cause the xecuter2 small logo appears under the xbox intro sequence AND back-up games WILL play. Just can't get into evo-x!?

Any help?

2. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Have you tried booting the Evox disc already in your Xbox? Power Xbox on, insert disc, power off, then power back on. Your other option is get a hold of Slayer's AutoInstaller disc to reinstall Evox back on your Xbox.