1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Living Room PC

Discussion in 'HDTV discussion' started by PaulBrady, Jul 23, 2007.

1. PaulBrady

PaulBrady Member

I've recently seen the 'Living Room PCs' from PC World advertised on the TV and i wandered if someone could help me.

Link:

Basically i was just about to look into buying a new PC and i was also looking into buying a HDready Plasma at the same time, and saw this, and thought i could kill two birds with one stone.

It would be handy to be able to use my PC on a bigger screen and with a wireless mouse etc i could be very lazy lol.

So, if anyone has bought one, or knows anything about them, or could just generally help me out i'd appreciate it. If they're not very good could anyone else recommend anything similar?

Thanks.

2. tripplite

tripplite Guest

wow thats a nicce pc real small to, keep in mind no upgrades, (http://www.tigerdirect.com/include/AddCartfromGallery.asp?EdpNo=3002823&Sku=D10-2136&imgcart=1)
    if your video card has the black port on far right like this one then you really don't need to get this computer just a simple cable you plug to the back of your pc then out to your tv, but thats a good deal jump it.