1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Load Emulators Question

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by kadrik, Oct 5, 2004.

1. kadrik

kadrik Member

Hi,

I have tried almost all the methods of booting a ps2. I have tried the knife trick, fake boot discs, and exploits. I am not wanting to play imports, I am just wanting to play snes, sega, nes, and maybe gba on my ps2 (I own the games). I don't want to open up my ps2 or to put anything on my memory card. Is there a (free) way of burning an emulator and being able to play it on my ps2? I will try any way that is free. I know there are exploits and so on that can let me boot. Please forward me to any tutorials that work. I have plenty of cd-r's and demo discs.

2. k3nny247

k3nny247 Member

yeah, there is ONE way without installing any software or hardware modifications to yer delicate ps2
    ya can WAIT til sony (or some other official programmer) decides to put official emulation software on SCEA endorsed ps2 disks on the retail market. =0

3. leeborn

leeborn Regular member

I cant really recommend a free way to play roms on ur ps2.
    you could get ARMAX evo, That will let you play snes and sega games on ur ps2 without a mod or swap trick. very easy to use.