1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loader Problem / Question

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by MistaNeat, Sep 21, 2004.

1. MistaNeat

MistaNeat Member

Hello, I have been able to connect the gamecube to the pc and I have been able to use psul to upload code to the gamecube, such as a loader or homebrewed code. However, when I try to use a loader to run a iso...the game always freezes at the loading menu. I tried switching my network card into 10mbps full duplex as someone did in this thread http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/96209, but that didn't work. I am using Phoenix 2.3. I am using a hub to connect the gamecube to the pc but I don't think that should be a problem. Any ideas?

2. MistaNeat

MistaNeat Member

Ok, I tried using the phoenix server instead of the standard pc server. It gave this error message in the bottom part.
    "Loader Error: 9: Subscript out of range
    Offset: 0 Len: 0"

3. MistaNeat

MistaNeat Member

Nevermind, I was able to get it to work by disconnecting the hub from the internet. I found a post that said the internet could cause interference and apparently it was.