1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

loading backups on hd loader through sm and flip top

Discussion in 'PS2' started by j-dizzy, Sep 4, 2004.

1. j-dizzy

j-dizzy Member

whats up this is my 1st post so bear with me. I have a v4 ps2 with 160gb maxtor, ps2ownz hd loader(mem card exploit version), swap magic, and a flip top. I saw a post that said this was how to load a backup game on my hd using sm/flip top.

1. boot up HD Loader
    2. at main menu, use EJECT button to insert Swap Magic DVD
    3. go to install, the Swap Magic DVD will stop spinning
    4. swap with your back-up via Flip-Top or Slide Card
    5. press OK to install

I need someone to elaborate on this for me, i tried and i couldnt get the sm dvd to stop spinning. I believe this info is true but my method may be whacked. I have a backup collection 80 games deep, learned all about and accomplished the use of swap magic fix cd's (cd loader), snes-station emulator w/ all roms ever created, mem card exploits, breaker pro, and even the use of the new machine id changer utility for online backup play. I just cant get a damn backup on my hard drive w/ flip top and swap magic and its makin me crazy. sorry for the bio but please help me get my backups on my hd. I will continue to post and try to help out. this is a great site and im sure someone out there can help me :)

2. j-dizzy

j-dizzy Member

Oh yeah I may as well give all hd loader users the best hd loader compatability guide you can find. It's a colored chart, clear and simple, and updated tirelessly. You may also update if you see a game not posted. the site is

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/casey.miller/HD Loader Compatibility.htm

better type it just like that and your welcome. Maybe one day this will be stickied.Peace $@$%

3. j-dizzy

j-dizzy Member

Sorry guys but but by loading backup games i meant installing them on my hard drive. mb if i confused anyone:{