1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

loading channels on openbox s10

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by andyboro, Dec 13, 2011.

1. andyboro

andyboro Member

please can anyone help me to load sky channels onto my openbox s10 as i cannot seem to do this,any help would be great thank you

2. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

have yo got a cline?

3. andyboro

andyboro Member

no i dont think so,do i have to download it on a usb pen ?

4. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

no mate you need a card share. google will help you, private share is much better if you can get one if not you can get public shares. which ever you go for you will still need to pay for a share

5. andyboro

andyboro Member

thanks tongs ill try that,

6. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

no bother mate. from boro myself

7. andyboro

andyboro Member

iv been trying all afty tongs,cant set up this cline or get free cardshare,,,boro,,the place to be mate lol

8. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

you wont get free mate it costs ya. check ya pms

9. dub12dave

dub12dave Regular member

Andy do you have a sea lion and you are trying to load it onto the box if so do this.

Open notepad and enter your sea lion there exactly as given to you, Press file, Save as, File name CCcam.cfg Save as type All Files.

From the remote control, go to Menu -> Network Local Setting -> CCcam Plug Setting.
    Under CCcam Plug Setting, choose ?Update Files By USB?.
    When prompted for Add Update Files, choose CCcam.cfg (CCcam Plug) followed by Read (Yellow button) press.
    Then, go to Manage Config Files -> Highlight CCcam.cfg and press OK.
    By now you should see the cline server, click Active (Green button) to activate it so that they are online connected to card sharing server.

10. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

his box came without a remote so is he screwed till it turns up or is they a way to do it via the box?

11. dub12dave

dub12dave Regular member

12. kfrem

kfrem Member

Hello Mate, I am in the same boat, I have bought two openbox one for my bedroom one for my lounge. When it was bought someone came to set it up for me and I was getting all the channels, 10 days after that, everything has disappeared completely. I need assistance in getting this box to work again. Can someone help me to set up this box so that I can get some of the sky sports programmes.

Thank you.

Kfrem

13. dub12dave

dub12dave Regular member

Can you get into the menus where you could enter sea lions if you can just get yourself a new one. I would imagine that the person who installed it can't be found or if you can find him tell him to sort it out.

14. kfrem

kfrem Member

Thank you mate for your quick response. I am not too sure what you mean by can you get into the menu. I can use the remote to browse through the setting process. I have even done factory default setting and attempted to update it with a firmware that I got from another forum for openbox s10 but the file was in rar format but what I appeared on the screen was abc. I do not know what to do. I have tried once again to update files by USB under the heading CCcam Client Setup, the results I get is 'Cccam.cfg not found! Read All Finished, honestly speaking I do not know what I am doing and I would need some help big time to get the channels back on. As for the chap who fixed it for me, when I try to ring him he does not pick his phone meanwhile I have paid him money for this. Mate if you can help please give me some guidelines.

Thank you.

Kfrem

15. dub12dave

dub12dave Regular member

You need to download winrar or similar extract the file, save it to your desktop and load it onto your usb that way, and put it on your box, please do a factory reset first, scan for channels you should be able to clear all the FTA channels. Then we can get you back your Sly channels.

Really have to go now but I have also sent you a PM.

16. kfrem

kfrem Member

Many many thanks for your help, I will soldier on and see where it gets me at. Thank you once again.

17. andyboro

andyboro Member

finally got the control,,cant seem to get anything on it but favourates,cant see any channels,downloaded channels on usb pen tried to upgrade to s10 box,,no luck,,im useless with all this stuff,heads spinning,,is their any1 out ther with an idiots guide for me step by step instructions to even get free to all channels on this box,any help would b great thank you

18. dub12dave

dub12dave Regular member

Press menu and under Edit Channels press delete all, then scroll across to Installation and down to Satellite List choose 28.2 for UK and press ok, exit back to Single Satellite Scan and scan for your channels, You should now have all channels but only the FTA channels will clear, you need to get yourself a sea lion to clear the rest.

19. darn24p

darn24p Regular member

you have to reboot the box once you have loaded your channel list

20. andyboro

andyboro Member

thanks dave and darn,when i go to edit channel theres only favourite lit up,i cant go down to delete all as it wont let me,,but iv did the rest and it says no channels found? i cant understand it ?