1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loading files into ImgBurn

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by JWFIF, Aug 13, 2013.

1. JWFIF

JWFIF Newbie

Hi there,
    I have been trying to use ImgBurn to compile a dvd using clips I have saved from other dvd's using DVD shrink but for some of the files ImgBurn comes up with a box that says it Cannot Add File to Folder, Reason: A file with that name already exists. It also says File: 'Video_TS.BUP' and Folder: 'Video_TS\' When I click the ok button it puts the files in the source box but knocks out all the data in the information box. I can't find any other files with the same names on my computer so I am stumped as to why it wont let me load these files. I originally tried using DVDFlick because I thought I would be able to add a menu but that programme wouldn't let me load any of the files. I know I am doing something wrong and I apologise if this is a really basic question - I really would appreciate some advice. I would also like to know if you think this is the easiest way to make a compilation dvd.
    cheers,

2. attar

attar Senior member

3. JWFIF

JWFIF Newbie

No I wasn't using DVD shrink to re-author. I have been to the guide you recommended and it looks just brilliant. I had no idea I could do all this with DVD shrink. In fact I had not found the DVD shrink info site. Thank you Attar for your quick and helpful response.