1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loading Game files to my PSP ?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Nelly70, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Nelly70

Nelly70 Member

Can anyone help me ?,I own a Firmware 2.71 EUR PSP which i have downgraded to 1.50 and with Devhook 0.51 installed,i have loaded games to my memory card which included an Iso file and played them succesfully but some of my games have a folder called PSP_GAME and a file called UMD_DATA.BIN,how do i install these onto my PSP memory card so i can run them ?,I have just got my PSP as a present for christmas and will be purchasing more software but for now i want to tryout a few games before buying them as they are expensive if you dont like them,Hope someone will help me out,thanks.

2. BurnCK

BurnCK Regular member

Sounds like you've extracted the files from the actual ISO. The ISO is made up from UMD_DATA.BIN and PSP_GAME. If you dont still have the original ISO then you can recreate the ISO from the 2 files using UMD Generator.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2007
  3. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

4. malartic2

malartic2 Member

tell me exactly plz how to extract and copy a full iso file to my PSP, im a really big noob and just need some pointers. Thnx.

5. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

usually when you download a game it cames in several rar files just install winrar and then in one of the files right click, extract here it should create a iso file
    then you need to connect your psp via usb to your pc ,in your psp menu go to usb connection , then open as a normal folder that is the root of your memory stick ,you should see a psp folder, now create a ISO folder ( just as i typed with capitals)in the root of your memory stick ,you put the isos inside that folder

to use device hook or dark alex custom firmware 3.03oe
    you need to have a psp with 1.5 firmware