1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loading Import Game with swap magice 3.0 please help!!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by jdm240, Dec 10, 2004.

1. jdm240

jdm240 Guest

Hey this is my first post here, and I want to know why my disk is not booting. First off, it is an import game from japan, Touge 3. It is in CD form b/c it is an early ps2 title, 2001 I think. Well anyways, I insert the swap magic 3.0 CDR disk and it goes fine, then it gets to loading screen, I use my slide card, insert Touge 3, do slide thing again, and press X. The screen turns red indicating that it is not bootable, well I would appreciate any feedback and help on this!

2. hursty

hursty Active member

see SSDJ's post on 10/12/2004 this may help,bear in mind not all cdr backups work with magic 3,so it may not at all.

3. jdm240

jdm240 Guest

This isn't a backup its an origonal ps2 CD and is only around 305megs

4. hursty

hursty Active member

sorry,didnt realise disc was original,magic 3 should boot all imports with no problem,could the disc be faulty?

5. tobi2yul

tobi2yul Regular member

hey just wanted to say when ur screen turns red it means it is starting to load the game.its not an error sign.

6. jdm240

jdm240 Guest

Oh, I noticed the disk was spinning but after a while it stops and doesn't load, this game is brand new, when i received it, it hadn't even been taken out of its origonal packaging, so I don't know whats up. Any other info on this would be helpful!