1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loading Problem

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by kris2034, Apr 20, 2007.

1. kris2034

kris2034 Member

At the beginning of the year, my xbox 360 had the three red flashing lights problem, and was repaired by Microsoft and sent back. It has worked for these past couple of weeks until i had encountered this problem. Every time i put in a game, it doesn't load. It makes these two sounds then stops. It says reading for a while then turns into "open Tray." I am still under warranty. Anyone had this problem?

2. krj15489

krj15489 Regular member

are you trying to play backed up games. because if you are there are a few ways to fix that.

3. kris2034

kris2034 Member

No. They aren't backed up games. I was playing NBA 2k7 and a gray screen popped up and my console shutdown. It just wont load anymore. I have tried other games and i have tried dvds and i still have the same results.

4. krj15489

krj15489 Regular member

ok then. if your still in warrenty then call microsoft

5. TY4ever

TY4ever Regular member

Hey krj15489,what are the ways to fix the open tray error,because sometimes when i put my backup games,they play fine and sometimes when i just put them in the console,i get the open tray error message but after trying two to three times or if i turn off and turn in my console again with the game inside,then it will play fine.But this happens not with all of my backups,only very few of them,which i've burned the very same way as others which load without problem.

Vincent.

6. krj15489

krj15489 Regular member

7. TY4ever

TY4ever Regular member

Thanks a lot for the guide krj15489.This surely is a straight perfect answer to my question.I've bookmarked the guide so that i can show my friend when he will do it for me.I'm still too afraid to open my console myself.

Thanks again.

Vincent.

8. shikawack

shikawack Guest

hey bro TY4ever how do u backup ur 360 games plz help!

Brandon.

9. TY4ever

TY4ever Regular member

All of my backups are from downloads(NOTE:I do own the originals)because i don't have the samsung drive to rip them.After downloading them,i just use clonecd to burn them on my pioneer 111(firmware version 1.29),using verbatim discs and burning not more than 2.4x.So simple.

10. shikawack

shikawack Guest

hey wtf i did do that rite and i modded my hitachi but stil no luck can u give me a site in a private msg that u download ur games from!
    and what do u use to download them!