1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loading PSUL using PSO, close to acheiving... not sure if this is done correctly

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by f0cks, Jan 29, 2005.

1. f0cks

f0cks Member

GC has network settings as directed, PC has a dedicated nic with a crossover cable... PSUL -S is running and waiting, POS online is loaded, registered, PC states "sereved DNS query from 192.168.x.xxx" (GC setting) (states this 3 times) .... GC says network connection failed... etc.. but the PC side doesn't state that the GAmecube user setting have been saved, nor states "done".

2. f0cks

f0cks Member

i seem to be a hair from completing this, my intentions are to load psul, use gameripper to backup iso's, then try streaming back to the GC. first thinngs first, i need psul -s to execute properly

3. f0cks

f0cks Member

ahhh, fss!
    i just read on a forum that PSO i&ii plus doesn't do the trick either! well, i had POS III thinking it would be fine before looking it up, couldn't figure it out, obviously. So , luckily i was able to return the game to get POS i&ii plus, stoked as i was to find this version, i am now reading that it will aslo fail!
    i guess my question now is, just to verify, POS i and only straight 1 (the first edition) is capable of the backup/ripping, strteaming !?
    thnks