1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

loading up psx game on 3.02 oe-b

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Desified, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Desified

Desified Member

i've just followed the guide to 1 of the thread for the 3.02 oe-b .. i got it running no problems can play my psp games but i want to rip my old psx games , i ripped it , it .bin and .cue files... where do i put that ? i put it on ISO folder like other .iso .cso but it showing up as corrutped data .. what am i doing wrong?

2. guano

guano Regular member

You gotta read the read me that came w/ the upgrade for 3.02 OE-B. Sounds like you wanna make your own games tho, in which case you should update to 3.03 OE-B. Learn how to use popstation, man. That's what's holding you back. Besides, ripped PSone games DO NOT go in the ISO folder.

3. Desified

Desified Member

where do they do? im suppose to convert it into eboot.pbp and keys.bin yeah then where do i go from there , where i put them into ?

4. guano

guano Regular member

So you have KEYS.BIN and the EBOOT? You just put those in a new folder into PSP/GAME when you're done. If you don't have the EBOOT and KEYS.BIN and you wanna know how to make them/where to get them, read the read me.

5. Desified

Desified Member

I just converted them and put the folder with those 2 files ( eboot.pbp and keys.bin) into psp/game it still not showing anything just the icon for corrupted data.. it the same for my other psx games too

6. rsrepp

rsrepp Regular member

Ok so you converted your games and have the EBOOT. Make a new folder in the GAME folder called "Your game name here". Then it should work. You can also check and see if you are running in 3.03 Kernel mode.

If that still doesnt work I would re-rip them using Alcohol 120 as iso's then using PSX2PSP to make the EBOOTs and KEYS.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2007