1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logger.Delf.jq

Discussion in 'Windows - Virus and spyware problems' started by Biggie76, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Biggie76

Biggie76 Regular member

Hi Can Someone Offer My A Little Info I Have Searched Google About This But To No Avail I Have Just Rebooted My PC From Scratch After A Virus Which I Could Not Shift After The Tedious Task Of Reloading All My Programs I Downloaded Some Programs From The Internet AVG Anti-spyware 7.5 From Ewido.net Adobe Acrobat 8 From The Adobe Site And IE7 & Windows Media Player 11 From The Microsoft Site.

Once I Closed Down AOL I Was Informed There Was A AOL Download There For Me So Trusting This I Downloaded It Then To My Horror Found That AVG Had Foung Logger.Delf.jq On My PC And Kept Crashing My System I Tried Deleating This Malware In Both Normal And Safe Mode But Could Not Shift It So Today Had To Again Reboot My PC From Scratch.

What I Wish To Know Is Since I Have Restarted From Scratch Whill This Stop This Malware And How Can I Check I Am Free From It Again.

2. Biggie76

Biggie76 Regular member

I Have Just Ran My ZoneAlarm Scan And It Has Found 2 Virus Already And I Have Just Logged On To The Net One Is Called Win32/Malum.AKYS Which It Has Found In Program Files\WinRAR\Rar.exe The Other Is Searchit Which It Has Found In Program Files\AOL Toolbar\toolbar.dll Are These Connected To The Above Malware Please Help Me.

3. Biggie76

Biggie76 Regular member

AVG Just Found This Logger>Delf.jq Again Exactly The Same As Before In C:\Windows\vidpy.dll anyone have any information on if this file should even be there and how to delete the malware Cheers.