1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Long, Boring, Question.....

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Sweetness, Nov 10, 2003.

1. Sweetness

Sweetness Member

I was wondering......

Here we go....

Lets say, I have the .ISO files for GTA:Vice City... (2 of them, pirated)

Is there a way I can modify the music, and then burn them to discs?

Here is the catch...

I wanna use the discs in the PS2 with the modifyed music.. Mod chip or not, is this possible in any way? I also have the PS2 version of Vice City too. So, is there a way for me to do this that I just mentioned, or rip the PS2 version, modify the music, and then burn it to another disc, and have it run in the PS2.. Mod chips or not. Thanks!

BTW, sorry, my english isn't too great..

Last edited: Nov 10, 2003
  2. benagain

benagain Regular member

Now I dunno about pirating the game and changing it, but I'd like to be able to switch music in the game if I could.

3. DraTs

DraTs Regular member

Piracy is not allowed here.

4. Dizturbed

Dizturbed Guest

i too had this idea and thought about it in theory, if one was to use the program albumwrap to convert an album into a single mp3 and then used a mp3-2-???(not sure of the name but have seen them i think) converter to convert to .??? then switch the file name to that of vrock.??? for example and then use L1 to change album.i have not attempted it but i plan to, also tekken4, i was planning to put in some kewl fight music instead of whats in there, i'd say its possible.