1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looked Everywhere, still need help with SNES GX saves

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by 00psycho, Aug 8, 2007.

1. 00psycho

00psycho Member

I've been trying to save my games on the SNES GX that came on the Wiikey setup disc. It's like 1.4.3 something. Read that I needed an SD Gecko Card. Ordered one online. Put it in, still couldn't save. Found that there are newer version of the emulator out there. So I went and downloaded the Wii-GC-EMU-MPlayer-Config_bootdisc over at psx-scene. Still can't save. Using version 2.01b8

I've tried putting it in the SD slot, in the Gecko card in both GC memory card slots and always get the message that it can't mount, access, or didn't save on the card.

Please tell me what I'm doing wrong. I'm upset and trying to rush so its probably something obvious that I'm doing, but I'm still missing it.

2. 00psycho

00psycho Member

Update:
    I can load SOME roms from the SD Card, Terminator and Simpsons: Bart's Nightmare. None of the Mario games will load from the SD Card. Also, I still can't save to it. But I can access it for some games. My head is really assploding right now.

3. dianogah

dianogah Member

try formatting your sd card or something first

4. 00psycho

00psycho Member

Tried that, it's still not working. All games will load on the older 1.4.3 version off the SD card though. Just not on the new version. I'm really confused and I can't seem to find anything on the net anywhere.