1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lookin for suggestions

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Spyder22, Apr 21, 2007.

1. Spyder22

Spyder22 Regular member

I finally got a 1.5 version psp. What alternate firmware do u guys suggest. I have read tons of pro's an con's on most of them, what do u guys reccomend. I want to mainly use this psp to play games off the memory stick, use internet, and listen to music. I dont want to have to have my psp hooked to a pc while i want to play backed up games. (i want them right on the memory stick). any suggestions

thanks

Last edited: Apr 21, 2007
  2. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

They say, a's are good for iso's but cannot customize the icons oe c's are not as good with them but you can get customs icons.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2007
  3. fultonla

fultonla Guest

metal geat what are you talking about?

i recommend 3.30 oe-a' or 3.40oe-a they are basically the same and they both have customizable icons and the ability to play backups.

4. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

Someone on this site misinformed me then. they said that no oe-a can use custom icons. but thanks for the correction man. Thats the second time you saved me lol.

5. Spyder22

Spyder22 Regular member

so if i use 3.40 oea or 3.30 oea all i got to do to play iso's is put the iso in the ISO folder on my memory stick a hit play right. i dont need devhook or anything else. correct?