1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for a easy way to understand how to run .ISOs

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by mmiracle, May 12, 2007.

1. mmiracle

mmiracle Member

ok i have a PSP running the sony FW 3.30, now i hear that that is bad enough, but is there any way that i can play .iso or .cso files that i download safely?

and how does the new Dark Alx 3.40 OE work, im new to the game, but i come to Afterdawn cuz i know they people here are the shit!...do u have to have 1.50 FW to upgrade to 3.40 OE or can i do it from my 3.30 FW?

2. guano

guano Regular member

Nope. You're outta luck insomuch as being able to play the isos/csos on your Sony FW, but there is a 3.30 and 3.40 downgrader already so you're good to go.

3. mmiracle

mmiracle Member

could you be a good 'chap' and post a link to the forementioned downgrader? ive been looking...

anyways can u suggest to me what YOU would do in my shoes here? im new so i need a "senior member" perspective if u catch my drift, im more about warez and pc hacks lol...im a noob and i'll be the first to be modest about it haha

Last edited: May 12, 2007
  4. guano

guano Regular member

Man, I have been looking. It looks like the downgrader was a fake. Sorry to get your hopes up. Now it's time for Plan B.

Go to any game store, buy a PSP and then switch mobos out OR return the one you have using the same receipt you got. A small investment b/c you are going to buy one, but you will be returning it. So you'll only be w/o the money for as long as it takes you to switch mobos, if that's what you're going to do.

5. silentdan

silentdan Member

First of all there is no such thing as 3.30 or 3.40 downgrader.You can downgrade only psp's with firmware 3.03 and bellow so if someone tells you there is a downgrader for 3.30 3.40 dont believe it for a second.
    And dont run strange downgraders on your psp cause there is trojans outhere that can brick it.

6. guano

guano Regular member

I still don't see why ppl gotta make malicious software. What's the deal? *shakes head*

7. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

I know, can't they just get a life and go pick up garbage in a park or something?

8. guano

guano Regular member

Maybe b/c writing viruses is more fun? I don't write viruses and I STILL wouldn't go and pick up garbage in a park! I might pick up some punani in a park tho! :D

Last edited: May 12, 2007