1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for a program to automatically download lyrics

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by x_of_halo, Feb 24, 2012.

1. x_of_halo

x_of_halo Regular member

I need a program that can analyze my music library that I normally use through itunes, and store lyrics to the individual songs. I know I used to have one to do it manually that would type automatically do the search and then I could copy and past lyrics in, but what program do you prefer? or maybe there is a program that takes the best lyric search result and injects the lyrics in?

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

What's the name of the manual one you mention or have you lost it that's the program not your mind :p

3. JST1946

JST1946 Regular member

4. x_of_halo

x_of_halo Regular member

beatunes was the program i used to use and thanks for the reply ill check those out

5. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

cheers for the beatunes as for autolyrix i haven't had any luck with it yet, either that or there's no lyrics in the data base..lol..it's looking more & more like having to make my own instead that'll be fun..not

6. x_of_halo

x_of_halo Regular member

yes its not fun at all... lol... but autolyrix works for me decently well, for lyrics, not album artwork, which is fine for me... but i had to add an exception to my avast! antivirus program, since i had the same issue as you with no data.