1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a software program!

Discussion in 'Audio' started by cameronj, Feb 16, 2008.

1. cameronj

cameronj Guest

Hey Guys,
    I am looking for a software program which can convert videos to any file format I want. By this I can put any favorite videos and play it in different kinds of multimedia devices that only plays a specific video file format. If you guys have some idea, please let me know. Thanks in advance!

2. olyteddy

olyteddy Regular member

I'd like a program that can convert the lead paint on chinese toys into pure gold, but such doesn't exist. The tab at the top of the page labeled 'Downloads' might be a good place to start looking for the program you seek. Unless your 'wants' are pretty simple though, I doubt you'll find one program that does it all.

3. mmargaret

mmargaret Member

HI buddy,
    I am using a software in my system called Movavi Video Converter, it’s a good one and also a easy to use software program that can put any favorite videos and play it in different kinds of multimedia devices that only plays specific video file format. I am using and it is really performing well, visit this link http://movavi.software-com.com/
    It will give you more information. Hope it will work.
    Cheers!