1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for advice before making decison concerning PS1 games on PSP!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Games' started by jin666, May 31, 2007.

1. jin666

jin666 Regular member

Hey guys,

Haven't been on in a long time. Had exams but thankfully there all over now :D.

Due to being off the scene for such a while, I'm pretty outdated on the whole PSP stuff. Although I recently purchased MGS:portable Ops which I love.

Anyway, I have a few questions. I am from a PAL region. I feel it is important I point that out. My current PSP firmware is 3.03.

I am looking to put my original and backup PS1 games onto the PSP for use. Note that the PS1 games I will be using are all PAL. Is it possible for me to put these games onto the PSP and play them?

I realise there are guides out there but they seem to be focused on NTSC and I am afraid of compatibility issues which may cause me to brick my PSP :(.

Note: If I am able to do this, I will invest in a 2GB card to replace my current 32MB. If not, I see no point in purchasing a new card.

Please help out guys,

Jin666

2. jin666

jin666 Regular member

Pardon my error, this should have been posted in the Mods and Firmware section. Apologies to all. Feel free to close.

Jin666

3. Oraseth

Oraseth Regular member

when you convert games in to psp form, they remove the NTSC and PAL region restrictions. So it can run both region games.

Check in the mods and firmware are for guides customizing your PSP