1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for all parts needed to perform psp led fader mod

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by wolfcav92, Oct 2, 2007.

1. wolfcav92

wolfcav92 Regular member

look guy i fig all the psp savy ppl in here might know where i can get everything i need to do the psp fader mod on my psp like the new umd door that has the clear circle part on the doorplus all the internal stuff needed also i have looked and looked and performed numerous searches but have not found a deff. link to any place that sales like a kit or something like any help would be great cuz i am sure someone out there has to have done the mod so again any help would be great thanx alot

2. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

3. wolfcav92

wolfcav92 Regular member

thanx for the link but i have been able to find where i can get all the parts needed like the umd door and internals if you could help me with that i would really appreciate it thnx alot

4. wolfcav92

wolfcav92 Regular member

one last quest. the led fader del at sickmods it says it is for xbox will it work for psp also??

5. wolfcav92

wolfcav92 Regular member

hello all it is me i got the fader from sickmods now i know fufa that did that tut. ment. sumthin bout a switch on the youtube vid does anyone know what kind of switch it is that i need and poss. where it is that i can order. i appologize it lil off topic my next quest. but i also purchase the audio mod chip. my quest. is will i be able to run both mods and if so what else might i need to do the taudio chip mod as always any help is gretly appreciated ty very much... hope to here sumthin soon can't wait to do these mods. oh i almost forgot when i ordered the fader pcb i also ordered the extra transistor for extra leds don't know if i will need it buti fig i should get it just in case only thing the tutorial does not show the transister i don't know how many leds i can use on the fader by itself again ty...