1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

****Looking for an old pc cd-rom game title****

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by jts782000, Oct 12, 2007.

1. jts782000

jts782000 Member

Ok, so dont hate me b/c i dont remember the name of the game. It was one of those cheapo-games you buy at the computer stores(like $10 w/ no box, jewel-case only), but it was really fun! I've spent the last 2 days trying to find out the name, and have been unsuccessful, so i'm hoping someone out there can help me.

To describe the game, i remember it was in 2d/3d, and it was a missile strategy type game. You would go through different phases of the game against other generals around the world. At the start you could set up where you wanted to put missile launchers, radar, and place other defense and offensive things. As you attack the enemy with missles, you build up energy as well to where eventually you can build a nuclear missile to attack the enemy with. Basically the idea of the game is to destroy your enemy before he destroys you. I remember that much. I've searched C&C, missle madness, missle command......and none were correct. I think it may have been an old windows 98-2000 game, but not sure. I also remember a jet plane flying over open waters in the opening too. If ANYONE knows what game i'm talking about, please respond, or e-mail me at ***removed by creaky***. I'm desperate to find out what game this is, and i know i didnt daydream it b/c i played it all the time. Thanks for reading! :)

Last edited: Oct 15, 2007
  2. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

2 things A)dont post ur email unless u want it spamed to no end B)to tell u the truth i'd say that the likelyhood that a game that old and obscure is in circulation is pretty slim to none so i'd suggest that u try searching the freeware circet for something of that description

p.s. if u played it then what happened to that copy

3. jts782000

jts782000 Member

ok, thanks for the tips. The game itself is back home, and only god knows where it ended up, lol. thanks again.