1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for English language version of Smartripper.

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by mrbean666, May 15, 2004.

1. mrbean666

mrbean666 Member

I've just started reading up on DVD to VCD ripping and in the process of installing Smartripper, I see that it is only in German. I did not go past the installer as I could not tell what the heck I was doing!

Is there an English version somewhere or does it swap to English language after installation? If I can only install using the German installer, should I just blindly click on the available button (I hope there's only 1 button on each screen!)

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Hi,

It ends up being in English. Double click the .exe, then click "Wieter", then click "entpacken". Now it will unzip itself into it's own folder.

3. mrbean666

mrbean666 Member

Thanks. It's working!

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Anytime :) Happy ripping!

5. maxwells

maxwells Guest

oh Boy, I have no idea what I am doing! I got it downloaded.and even a decrypter downloaded..now..HOW do I copy my DVD? help .please :)

6. maxwells

maxwells Guest

oh Boy, I have no idea what I am doing! I got it downloaded.and even a decrypter downloaded..now..HOW do I copy my DVD? help .please :)

7. colw

colw Active member

Maxwells

Move mouse pointer toward top of screen - click on third button from left (Guides) - all will be revealed.

If you are even more adventurous, you could try the (Search) button.

8. maxwells

maxwells Guest

I will give that a try:) Thank you for trying to help me. I am new at this..and was so happy when I got a computer with a DVD burner.I had NO idea things would be so..complicated! I thought Id just pop in the disc and push..copy..but ..noooooooo :) It keeps telling me "write protected" ..and THAT has me stumped! Thanks for your help. Have a wonderful day OK??