1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for good homebrew apps. need help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by mtb2k, Sep 2, 2007.

1. mtb2k

mtb2k Member

I just changed over to 3.52 m33-4. i'd like to find a good source for homebrew apps, and would also like suggestions on some good apps.

a couple of things i would like:

1. good text viewer. so i can read text files and such. pdf reader would be nice too, although i'm sure that isn't available.

2. i'd also like to be able to listen to my music while also viewing photos or surfing the net.

3. is anyone ever going to be able to surf the net without memory errors?? why can't the psp use the mem card as cache?? id like to know if anyone is working on that problem. clearing the cache and turning it off doesn't help.

4. aim or yahoo instant messengers on psp?

Last edited: Sep 2, 2007
  2. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

people use afkim for online messangers, you can use irshell to listen to music while playing games but i personally just go with the plugin. Its simple. You can find good apps at a hacks website for psps ;]. Theres A LOT.

3. fearevil

fearevil Guest

4. fearevil

fearevil Guest

can u tel me what plugin is that?

5. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

its the mp3prx aka irsmp3.prx file you need when you download it. It's cake to setup. All you do is download it and throw the seplugins folder onto your MSroot. Those plugins are similar to screenshot which is the capture.prx and you put them together. Let me know if you get one of them down and i can teach you how to have both at the same time. And when you set it up in the notepad, all you do is just enable them or disable them whenever you want in the recovery mode. Also i believe its called SVC capture for the app where you can record a little video and save them, but also watch them through your psp. A video of your game or XMB.

6. fearevil

fearevil Guest

nvm

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2007
  7. rick2677

rick2677 Member

I am having a hard time loading the pdf file i placed it in the games folder like the directions say but it does not load. Is there something i have to do in the configuration