1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for good software!

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by Kutan, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Kutan

Kutan Guest

Hi all,
    I have a videography business where I make DVD copies of all the videos I made for my clients. I have used number of DVD copy software but they are time consuming and I am also not satisfied with their quality, since they don’t have all the features that I need. So is there any other software, which can help me in my business?
    Thanks in advance!

2. nathanna

nathanna Member

Yeah! Now days lot of DVD copy software are available on the net, but you may have been unable to search out the best one. Currently I am using DVD Cloner V and it’s really amazing as well as it is very easy to use. It has high speed. With the help of this software you can copy different type of DVDs and give perfect quality of your customers. I hope it will help in your business.

3. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

@Kutan

What are the features that you need?

4. jony218

jony218 Guest

When time is a top priority and you want the best quality possible, theres only 2 programs that work pretty good.

videredo plus- this program can edit mpeg1,mpeg2 and vob's with frame accurate quality. I use it mainly to remove commercials from mpeg2's that I record on my tv tuner card, but I have alse used it to edit some dvd's. The quality of the output is the same as the input since it doesn't reencode the video. Most editing job's finish quickly less than 5 minutes instead of hour's with other editors. They also have a a new program videoredo tv suite that is very similar but also convert's mpegs to dvd's.

womble videowizard dvd - is another mpeg/vob editor without reencoding, This works better if you have alot of clips that you want to join togeter. It also has multiple audio tracks and more special effects.

Once you try out these video editors that don't require reencoding you won't go back to the other editers.

http://www.videoredo.com/en/index.htm
    http://www.womble.com/products/mvw.html

5. shxckj

shxckj Guest

spam removed

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2008
  6. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

@shxckj
    You must be kidding, right? If that's the holy grail, I'm Moses the prophet!
    You never heard of DVD Shrink, ImgBurn, or DVDFab HD Decrypter, all free, and easy to use that even a cave man can do it?

7. shxckj

shxckj Guest

@cyprusrom,

Sorry, i just think that tools use very easy for beginner like as me:)
    just need two step, it can get i want,so i like it:)

8. daxiaoxie

daxiaoxie Guest

spam removed

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2008
  9. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

If you just want to copy DVD to DVD, when there is no encryption, all you need is ImgBurn, 2 simple steps. If there is encryption, your software will choke, is nothing but a joke. Gotta be a fool to pay money for something like that.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2008
  10. shxckj

shxckj Guest

@cyprusrom,thanks again:) but i think any good tools just as you and me or other feels good and express is good:) so it depends on different person who really use them:)

11. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member