1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for singers and drummers

Discussion in 'Band looking for an artist' started by BLAZE85, May 24, 2007.

1. BLAZE85

BLAZE85 Member

hey, im the bassist for a cape giradeau band by the name of stillborn, our age group is 14-16. as of rite now we have a bassist, a lead and rythm cuitarist and a drummer. normally either me or the lead guitarist does the vocals but neither one of us have proper vocal techinique so our voice are shot for a few days after doing a few songs. our drummer was recently cought smoking pot so his mom took his drums away, and the chances of him getting his back anytime soon is slim. so if u play drums or sing and u live in cape girardeau, mo or the surrounding area pls reply back and i'll send u my addy and stuff to set up an audition. note having a vehicle is a big plus.

Last edited: May 26, 2007
  2. franz330

franz330 Member

were are you guy located

3. BLAZE85

BLAZE85 Member

southeast missouri, about an hour south of st louis, but rite now we're a lil strung out, i mean im still all in and the guitarist is, and i have another guitarist lined up so, if ur interested, pm me and i'll give you my email address and we can set up an audition

4. franz330

franz330 Member

on i live in canada