1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for swap magic/slim tool shop in london

Discussion in 'PS2' started by hubbie88, Mar 4, 2005.

1. hubbie88

hubbie88 Member

hey all,
    sorry for the repost,
    but i couldnt find with search, any useful threads. I need to locate a shopfront that sells the swap magic and/or slim tool in central london. Just websites are no good sorry. thanks

2. drahrs

drahrs Member

Hi Dude, I am also after a shop that sells it in london or sussex. If you find one, can you post it here. i have seen them on ebay but I would prefer to pick it from a shop.

3. fitzy69

fitzy69 Member

Guys, you will not find the Swap Magic discs or the Slide Tool in any shops, because remember you are trying to do something that your not meant to be doing. Thats making back ups of your games, the mod chips were ruled ILLEGAL in this England by a high court judge after Sony went to court over them, so therefore you won't be able to buy them in a shop. They're not going to risk their livelyhoods and sell the Swap Magic and slide tools, Just get one of the net i did and haven't had any problems.

HTH

Fitzy

4. drahrs

drahrs Member

Can you recomend a web site that will really come up with the goods with out ripping you off.

I can see what you are saying but I cant really see it as being against the law, when you think your PC CD drive has the cd eject overwrite hole where you put a paper clip in to push the cd draw out.

5. inferno23

inferno23 Guest

guys just use ebay or www.ps2repairs.co.uk

6. ashtonjay

ashtonjay Guest

get on camden market
    ive seen guys on there selling backups too
    3 for £10
    i got burnout 3,fifa 2005 & tekken 5 all working no bother

7. xdg99667

xdg99667 Guest

Guys & Gals

Can I just say I've been selling them on Ebay now for about 6 months, and my feedback is all positive so if you're still stuck on where to buy them look for auctions by wkburn, btw cheapest around !!!

Excuse the blatent advert :)