1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking or a new sly box uk

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by icemen, Nov 14, 2013.

1. icemen

icemen Regular member

Hey peepz

I got a openbox s9 HD, although I still works fine. I'm looking to get a new box, better picture quality, better EPG( don't really understand this) I'm not too techy so an easy box to load firmware, channels & scan for new channels. I lot of pll got dreambox 500's, are they any good? People telling to to go for a technomate 5402 HD. Which is the best seller currently & what is the best on the market?
    thankz
    ice

2. cactikid

cactikid Active member

vu solo2 twin tuner linux receiver enigma2,very high back up and support and 7day epg and can take internal and external hdd.
    electronic program guide downloaded to box to give you a tv times for a week when setup correctly.vix image has a program called auto bouquet maker that updates your lists and no scanning involved.

3. icemen

icemen Regular member

thanks, sounds good, what is meant by 7day epg? does it work with card sharing? like enter my cccam codes from my supplier ? Where is a good supplier in the uk? Do you think you can buy a box with all the sotware & channels list already programmed in?

4. icemen

icemen Regular member

right guys made my mind up gonna go for a clone dm 800 hd se box, heard you can get around £120. Can you guys advise which is the best image & channel bauquet for it? and where to download from, couldn't help me or point me in the right direction of purchasing a good one from in uk?