1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lord of the ring extended versions

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by cadsultin, Feb 6, 2005.

1. cadsultin

cadsultin Guest

Has anyone successfully burned copies of the entended versions of all three of the ring movies.?

I have managed to copy the discs with shrink but then they play for about 45 mins and then starts frezzing. i originally did the burns with dvd shrink..... it said burned successfuly then when played they frezze....... any suggestions?

I have found some topics in these forums that made me think i should be using anyDVD..... so i am reburning using this with dvd shrink.......will this work?

2. wild77

wild77 Guest

Did all three Lord of The Rings using DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink.I used the Re-author Mode in Shrink to do [bold]Movie Only[/bold] You will lose the menu's but will use less compression.

3. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

I did the last 2 lor,main movie only -like wild77 did. Return of the king was over 3 hours.I did't have anydvd at that time.Main movie and ac ch3 5.1 english only.

What brand/speed/and format of media did you burn them on?

How fast did you burn them on?

4. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

same as saugmon, if it craps out on last part of film then its probably media!