1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lost channels

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by chaggy, Jan 21, 2007.

1. chaggy

chaggy Regular member

Hi All
    Wonder if anyone can help.Iv'e got a sagem dbox2 and think one of the kids got hold of the remote while I was at work.The upshot of it is that i seems to have lost most of the channels.When I say lost what i mean is that they are still there on the boquets but they come up blank no picture no sound.Have re-booted several times and also done a full system scan all to no avail.Just wondering if the kids inadvertantly switched something off while playing with the remote.I also know the suuply comming in is ok because useing my daughters box to watch the footie.Any sugestions would be appreciated.

Thanks Charlie.

2. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

check that the emu cams are turned on.

3. chaggy

chaggy Regular member

Hi
    Thanks but could you tell me where i might find the emu cams.have checked cant seem to locate.

yours Charlie

4. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

Depends on which image you are using. On Sportster it's dbox/Sportster Extras and then Camd selection, choose EvocamD. Go back to Camd settings and make sure Emu on/card off is set.

5. chaggy

chaggy Regular member

Hi mate
    Have got the sporster image but no heading called sportster extras or camd selection.

6. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

Depends on which version you are using, may be in TOOLS, EXTRAS or something like that or the BLUE button while on a channel. Failing this you will need to re-flash the box.

7. chaggy

chaggy Regular member

Hi
    Thanks mate have now found and changed now all working thanks one again
    Charlie.

8. dtrocks_6

dtrocks_6 Member

hey,
    i have the same prob,have tried to find these settings,but all i can find is emu selection and emu settings.and cant make head nor tail of it.when i go into these i get "emu restart-sbmcard" and "emu start-evocard".when i go into emu settings,i get emu versions,newcamd,sbmcamd and update info.cant see any option turning off cams???if i go into newcamd,then emu/autoupdate it says emu and red for activate,which would mean deactivate,right?well i tried switching a couple of settings,which made no apparant difference,so if anyone has any info please tell,thanks
    derek