1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost ISO icon - Help Needed please

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by mattygg, Mar 12, 2007.

1. mattygg

mattygg Member

Hi all,

I was wondering whether anyone can help me. I have a 1.5 kernal PSP running 3.02OE-B. Im not sure how all this works but how can i update my PSP to run 3.11 all the time, whilst still having homebrew capabilities? I have devhook but im not sure whether this is the right program to do this. In devhook i can load up my PSP in 3.11 mode but when i switch it off it goes back to 3.02.

My second question is that i have placed 3 iso's on my memory card, all of which worked. I saved these iso'd onto my pc and formatted my memory stick. I have now dragged them all back onto the memory stick and only one of them is showing in the GAME menu. Does anyone have any ideas how to get the others onto the menu.

Cheers

Matt

2. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

1. There is no 3.11 OE so u have to stick with dev hook. The latest one is 3.10 OE or u can get a plugin for 3.03 OE.

2. What ISO are u talking about. If want to play psx iso, then u must put the GAME folder back to 3.03 kernal.