1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lotr Third Age... dvd5 or 9?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by wick780, Nov 6, 2004.

1. wick780

wick780 Member

Was wondering if Lord of the Rings Third Age is a dvd5 or 9? Thanks

2. Winning11

Winning11 Guest

Its a dvd 5 and the game really sucks.

3. cuteperv

cuteperv Regular member

it only required swap magic DVD, no loader needed. And the part about whether it sucks or not, I cannot tell u. BUt i'm gonna go play it right after this for I just got the game 10 mins ago.

4. sungard

sungard Member

its a classic RPG if ur into RPGS u may like it personaly i think its a cool game but that may be cause i like the whole LOTR concept at the very least worth checking out

5. Cachorrao

Cachorrao Member

I've yet to come accross a DVD-9 game for the PS2. And I have a lot. ANyoen every seen one? I keep seeing threads aksing if this game or that game is DVD-9 and I'm wondering why.

6. Molder

Molder Regular member

Chuck the game into DVD decrypter and see what size it is, that will answer your question.

I thought all PS2 games were DVD5.

M

7. cuteperv

cuteperv Regular member

This game is junk. And most of all the story is not even related to the movie. Stupid turn base combat, how retarded. I returned the game right after the first minute i played. What a waste of dvd i did.

8. teggy

teggy Regular member

Luckily I rented, but still wasted a DVD-R.

Junk is not the word. Pure f'in sh**e is what it is.

It's like that PS1 game Pandemonium, you run around collect things and fight bad guys, while being careful not to stray of the map... Oh wait you can't you have a path, is this game just a revamped pandemonium :O

Oh side quests wow, you can't help but do them, getting to plot quests wow. You don't know you get one till you notice a red dot on your map or else you get a silly cut scene.

Even if you like LOTR don't buy it, go and buy the extended trilody.

9. cuteperv

cuteperv Regular member

f n s will get your accoutn suspended. Dont think i dont know it bc i dont say it. Duh !

10. teggy

teggy Regular member

I didn't say you didn't know that, I was voicing an opinion. So think before you call ppl stupid, ass!

And it is censored, obviously I know you can't swear so it's censored, Duh!

11. cuteperv

cuteperv Regular member

you're the one who thinks every1 is stupid.
    You're the one who thinks i call you're stupid.
    You're the one who have been cursing.
    DUde you're ignorant. DOn't talk in this forum, you're not welcomed anymore.

12. teggy

teggy Regular member

I don't think people are stupid. You said duh! after your sentence, implying that I was stupid to say what I said, when in fact I was adding to what you already said about the game. The cursing was censored and ass is not cursin it's a donkey. I have never once said on this forum that people are stupid.

I am not ignorant, you for one started the silly argument. And you cannot tell me I am not welcome, I made a statement about the game which in no way was intended to outdo yours. It was adding to. So if we can end it here as there is no point in carrying on, as it isn't going to get anywhere. I never said anything to make you do that, you cdnt see that I was adding to what you said so do not reply in anger to this ok.

13. cuteperv

cuteperv Regular member

you're the one who made up that implication on the word duh. Grow up child.

14. Molder

Molder Regular member

Boys Boys Boys, enough of the school yard push me push you nonsense & watch your grammar.

LOL

M

15. teggy

teggy Regular member

Hey, he started it. Lol, anyways I tried it to end it diplomatically. Instead you chose to reply, never mind.

Game is DVD 5, to see if it is 5 or 9... DVD-5's are silver bottomed whereas DVD-9's are gold bottomed. Don't bother with LOTR:TTA, it's a waste of a DVD-R. Even if you are a rings fan!

16. cuteperv

cuteperv Regular member

u r the one who started it. And you didnt try to end it diplomatically since all you did were cursing. You need to grow up in order to understand the word diplimatically, "child."

17. teggy

teggy Regular member

Dude, it's over. It was stupid anyways, and you spelt diplomatically wrong... joke.

That last post had lol in it, the very first part was just takin the piss. Jeez man, I realised it was apointless argument. So should you. And on the record, how did I start the argument when you got on my case for cursing, it was censored. The post where I said it was junk was my own post nothing that was intended to bare any malice towards you or anyone.

If you like i'll apologize. Sorry, for voicing an opinion and i'm sorry you took it up the wrong way.

Now back to the matter at hand, again. The game is junk as I said twice b4 and on other threads. Stay away at all costs... get star ocean or another RPG cuz this stinks.

18. teggy

teggy Regular member

Anywho, apologies to wick780 for hijacking your thread with this useless dithering.

Anyways, dvd5 are silver bottom, dvd9 are gold bottom. I Said it in a previous post, i'm saying it again to save you from having to sift thru the rest.