1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOTR:TTT Divx help

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by Lotmr, Mar 27, 2003.

1. Lotmr

Lotmr Guest

I have been trying for the past week or so to rip Lord of the Rings the Two Towers to VCD, sadly every time I try DVD2VCD will:
    A: Lock
    B: Get an Error
    C: Close Mysteriously
    (Im using CCE (Cracked)
    This is my first time trying to make a SVCD and Im sure that some of the ppl here have ripped this file succsefully. So could someone direct me to a good beginners guide or walk me through how to make it themselves? I've tryied the one at CDFreaks. ( I followed the steps in it to try to make the SVCD in question and it ofcourse doesnt seem to work)

Thanks For Any Help at all
    Lotmr

P.S- This Divx was formerly the Xvid thats been floating around. Ripped with Virdub._X_X_X_X_X_[small]I would challenge you to a duel of wits, but i refuse to fight a unarmed man.

Help my Army! go to: http://www.kingsofchaos.com/page.php?id=325696
    and clik the first button pls![/small]

2. loaded

loaded Moderator Staff Member

Congratulations, you are the winner of this week's most stupid award and although you have had some stiff competition, your prize today is a lifetime subscription to anything but Afterdawn.com

You should check the rules before advertising to the world that you are using cracked software.

Your are the weakest link.

Goodbye!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2003
  3. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Well if you ever decide to use good software then good but cracked software causes trouble so dont bother with it! check out http://www.afterdawn.com/articles and dont be posting about piracy crap or else you are not going to get a responce from anyone!

4. Lotmr

Lotmr Guest

Sorry bout that but the only reason I'm using cracked software is because someguy (i can check the name if u want) PM'ed me and told me that if I cracked the software that it would fix my prob.

Srry Guys

5. Dela

Wasn't me anyway, i encourage CCE SP nut not cracked!!

6. loaded

Mercy has been granted, this time. Everyone should read the rules and exercise a little common sense when using an open forum.

Paul.

7. Dela

True loaded but as he said someone on this forum encouraged the cracked program. Should be thrown off the forum whoever it was ;-)

8. loaded

Dela, he has been given a second chance. If someone told you to do something illegal, if you did it, would it be wise to announce it on an international open forum?

As I said, forgiven. Let's leave it at that.

Paul.

9. goodswipe

goodswipe Guest

who cares wtf the guy used cracked prog or not!

10. loaded

If you had the responsibility of running the website, then you would. Not to mention if you had written the software.

Paul.

11. Dela

true true, the last thing dRD and the rest want is for people to get the wrong impression of the forum!!