1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lots of little tricks, one DVD

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by Magitek, Apr 17, 2003.

1. Magitek

Magitek Member

So after reaching this lovely forum I did some extensive reading on the capabilities of both DVD2one and DVD95Copy and set out on my quest.

I must note that all of the topics have been covered already individually though this feat seems to be giving me a good deal of trouble. Here is what I'm trying to do:

Take a double layered down to a single (DVD2one 1.1.2 seems to be the obvious choice), rip out two audio tracks, preserve english subtitles & keep all 5 episodes onto the disc.

Before I devote a conciderable queue of jobs to my comp, let me run over what I belive I should be doing:

1. Smart Rip Necessary files (Stream process?)
    2. DVD2one (Full-disk copy mode)
    3. Preserve subtitles
    4. Burn w/ Nero (or whichever other prog)

Thanks for your time-- I think that this'll do it.

2. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

Smartripper (FILE button then highlight ALL .VOB .IFO .BUP check boxes...select destination folder & START button)

DVD2One (Full-Disk Mode...I usually bring size down to 4272Mb <-- I have my reasons for this...next I normally take only AC3 6CH [audio]/English [subs]/Angle 1...START)

Nero or whichever prog (I tend to use Nero a fair bit personally)

3. Magitek

Magitek Member

Many thanks-- It seems to have worked successfully, unfortunately now DVD2one is botching out after about 8 seconds of transcoding with a termination message. Any ideas? Has anyone else had a similar error message?