1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lousy programs

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by whysokold, Jan 18, 2008.

1. whysokold

whysokold Member

I used to be able to copy DVD's and record them, or put them on my ipod no problem. Then my computer crashed, and I had to buy a new one. Procrastinated and later forgot which programs I used because I only recognize icons!!!! Maybe there is a reason my computer crashed????????

http://consumerguidesblog.com/top3dvdtoipodconverters2008.html

......It seems some of these manufacture's were including data mining spyware with the software! First they sell you a poor performing product, and then they steal your personal information to sell to advertisers. Maybe for them that's business, but for us, it ’s a huge violation of privacy........

Can't I just get some free programs so I can take my "purchased" :) DVD's and put them on my ipod or make copies for my car DVD system???? What a nightmare!!!!! Even tried buying a program at worst (aka best) buy and that was a pain in my ass. What a nightmare!!!!!!! Just let me use your fantastic program you made without you tryin to screw me over . . .. . unfortunately there probably aren't any out there.

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Look at the stickies here whysokold in the iPod forum - I think you'll find what you need.

3. radhey

radhey Guest