1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

low signal strength on kv since super hub installed

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by e8ace, Feb 2, 2012.

1. e8ace

e8ace Member

I have just swapped my old 10meg modem and router for the new 30meg super hub. Since the swap I seem to have lost nearly all the channels on the kryptview. I've tried updating the software but still the same! I have noticed that the signal strength is low (around 56%) and the quality bar is also right down!
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

Nothing to do with software, you answered your own question, you new equipment has done it, either a cable is not connected right or the cable has broke down, you dont say if you are paying for cable, they could have dropped the signal down on the TV side, check all the cables connections etc still the same, could be reduced signal

3. e8ace

e8ace Member

I have had the the kv box around 12 months, using just the virgin freeview along with the broadband and phone! And all been fine up til now, but up graded to medium+ when I got the new hub and not worked since?

4. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

Then ya need to do the above, something is not connected correctly or badly, whats the signal level on the freeview box?