1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LST File Extension

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by jmk1011, Feb 25, 2011.

1. jmk1011

jmk1011 Member

Wondering how to open a LST File Extension without having to buy another "fix it" program. Is it possible? Thank you.

2. fanwars

fanwars Regular member

LST could be anything. For example, Visual Studio calls it "MASM Listing". Any ideas what kind of file you're trying to open?

3. jmk1011

jmk1011 Member

Yes. I believe it's either a picture or "home" movie. I think I removed the old program ... for instance... a video shot with a Kodak Easy Share Camera... and then upgrading my computer and not re-installing "Kodak" Program because I like Nero or Roxio better and they worked with the file "before"...I upgraded. I'm just wondering if I have to re-install all the old program files I had for some of the picture files to work again. Thanks for the help

4. fanwars

fanwars Regular member

Only thing I found referencing to "Kodak" and "lst" was
    So I don't think it's a picture or movie unless you're sure about it. What's the size of the file? If it is only few kilobytes or less, you can always have a look with notepad to it.

edit: and there was no references LST being an image file.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2011