1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LT 1.9 Black screen ap25

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by ohmss, Jul 19, 2011.

1. ohmss

ohmss Regular member

Hi All,

I've recently re-flashed to LT 1.9 and understand that a few games with ap25 will not run unless re-patched. For example I've re-run NFS Hot Pursuit through abgx to patch (i guess im doing it right) then re-burned but all it does is give me a black screen and the xbox freezes. All my other back ups including new releases are booting up fine.

Any ideas folks

Thanks to all

Just to add I've bloody updated today (19/7) so I guess that's probably why??

Last edited: Jul 19, 2011
  2. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

You should really search before posting. New Dash release today causes all ap2.5 games to NOT boot.

3. ohmss

ohmss Regular member

Hi ModKing30,

Thanks for the swift reply. I did though do a few searches and all I seemed to find was that I needed to re-patch them all. Burnt three bloody discs as well thinking it was me. Oh well, no NFS for me tonight. Take it I've been flagged as well then??

Thanks again Mate

4. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

Dude, you must have searched so hard considering there is like 3 threads right above this one. I'll give you a hint....has something to do with today...

5. cletoz

cletoz Regular member

give him a break if he was searching for ap2.5 and abgx it probably didn't pull up what "update today" with that said, if you want to have a modded xbox its a very good idea to stay up to date in places like afterdawn or any other you prefer.